Solely responsible for the design, production and delivery of a Newcastle City Futures 2065 adaptation, commissioned by Northumbria University’s Virtual Reality & Visualisations department.
By undertaking this project I:
- collaborated with the client from specification to concept through a process of mutual feedback
- planned and executed the project to a minimalistic deadline using limited resources
- designed and produced animated characters that appealed to a young audience (8+ year old)
- directed and produced an original music track and voiceover
- iteratively edited towards the final video cut
By working closely with the client to create a positive outcome, the final product was well received and fit for purpose. The video itself was shown to the public as part of the Big Draw Event at Seven Stories, Newcastle.